Mishref, Kuwait | March 12-14, 2022 | Hybrid
Organizer: Gulf University for Science and Technology in collaboration with technical support from IEEE section in Kuwait
Date: March 12-14, 2022
Call for Paper:
Computer applications and technological solutions are becoming important for real-world problems especially during COVID-19. The global pandemic had a great impact on several fields including healthcare systems, business, communication, education, entertainment, and more. Furthermore, It had a significant effect on the design, development, and use of technologies.
The goal of the conference is to be a venue for researchers and industry practitioners to share new ideas, research results, and development experiences in various fields during the pandemic time.
The main scope of the conference is the impact of Covid-19 on computer applications and technological solutions.
Authors are invited to submit original works of challenges and solutions during COVID-19 Era in relevant fields, including but not limited to:
1. Computer networks
2. Data mining and information retrieval
3. Simulation, modeling, statistical analysis, and intelligent system
4. Web services and cloud computing
5. Software engineering
6. Digital transformation and multilingual education
7. Cybersecurity challenges and threats
8. Biomedical intelligence, image processing, and medical imaging & clinical data analysis
9. Bioinformatics and health informatics
10. Education Technical Challenges
(Author can choose to publish their accepted papers in the conference proceedings).
Selected papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.